Concerning the article 13 of the Code, we inform all users of our web site of the following:
- The personal data provided through reservation forms or e-mails will be used only for the purpose of conducting the service of hospitality reservations in our property, or for the purpose of replying to your requests;
- Providing your personal information is optional. However, missing or incomplete information would not permit us to complete your reservation;
- The information provided will be processed electronically or by hand, exclusively by authorized staff in order to guarantee the discretion and integrity of this information;
- The information will not be communicated to third parties, at least not in this stage of the reservation;
- Data controller is the Hotel Mariano di Angela molinari e Co. Snc, Piazza Manfredo Fanti, 00185 Rome, Italy;
- At any time you can exercise, by recorded mail or e-mail, your rights in article 7 as follows:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 :
Section 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.